Healthcare reform puts hospitals under extreme pressure to contain costs while not sacrificing quality of care. Various studies have shown that ensuring patient safety is essential to avoid additional cost burden from existing and nearing legislative mandates and to comply with clinical guidelines.
The ViSi Mobile System is designed to extend the reach of patient safety and enhance overall care by:
- Helping to avoid expensive, preventable adverse events, by allowing early detection of patient deterioration
- Allowing to keep patients in lower cost beds (e.g. out of the ICU) and allowing faster patient dispositions (e.g. from ED) due to greater availability of beds with continuous monitoring capabilities on the general Med/Surg floor
- Enabling more efficient use of clinician time – elevating level of practice and avoiding human error in measuring, documenting and interpreting vital signs
- Reduces disturbing the patient for routine cuff-based blood pressure checks and allows for restful sleep
- In the future, the ViSi Mobile System will expand, to allow monitoring patients post-discharge, in order to avoid hospital re-admission
Click on “Estimate Potential Savings”, to get a feel for how much money the ViSi Mobile System may be able to save your institution.